1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with lightscribing

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by lmac222, Jul 18, 2005.

1. lmac222

lmac222 Regular member

can someone help me please. What is the correct process of lightscribing...i go to to get my cd cover but how do i obtain the real one from the real dvd?

2. cumali

cumali Member

Could you prase your post again please, i dont understand correctly what your saying...tnx.

3. lmac222

lmac222 Regular member

how do u lightscribe? I have nero, but what is the correct order of getting the original dvds cover?

and then how do u get that cover to your burned dvd?

thanks sorry for the inclarity

4. cumali

cumali Member

My Nero Express has that option, smartstart->Extra->Print Lightscribe label. Play with the program a little bit and youll learn how to make a cover, then press 'next' on the bottom right.

-or-

Smartstart->extra->make label or cover. Go ahead and make your cover, then go to file->Print Lightscribe label.

When done printing, put the cd/dvd back in (label side down) and print the same label again to get better results. Lightscribe begins at the same point and will print over your label, this will make dark grapighs more dark...GOOD LUCK!!!

5. lmac222

lmac222 Regular member

can i have my original dvd in my dvd rom drive
    and the lightscribe media in the burner face down and do a burn like that 2 get the cover?

basically i need2 know how u get the original cover(can i get it with my dvd rom drive or does it have to be in my dvd burner)

6. cumali

cumali Member

I dont think your DVD-ROM has a camera (LOL), go to www.google.com and type the name+cover in the search box, then click on images, maby youll find there the dvd cover and put that on your LS-disk via Nero.