1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with .mdf file

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by oDDSHoT, Nov 19, 2004.

1. oDDSHoT

oDDSHoT Member

I recently spent a long time downloading the starcraft-broodwar.torrent. It came out in a folder with Broodwar.mdf (712mb) and Broowdwar.mds (1kb). I have tried burning with Alcohol%120 but get no action whatsoever. If I do even get to the screen for burning options I get a message saying 'not enough space'. I have also tried converting into an ISO with MagicISO with no results. It would say something like it can't find file or file is not CD image. I'm new to this whole torrent/mdf procedure. I would appreciate anybody trying to help me.

Here is the Image File Info:

Type: Unknown
    Path: C:\Documents and Settings\******\My Documents\BROODWAR\
    Name: BROODWAR.mdf
    Size: 712.83 MB
    Session: 1
    Track: 1

Session 01:
    Track 01: Mode 1 (Unknown), Length: 364967(712.8 MB)(Unknown), Address: 000000

2. Weycraze

Weycraze Regular member

Alochol 120% created those files, you'll need it to burn your files!

3. Renas

Renas Member

You can extract the file with several programs including UltraISO and ISOBuster. You probably can't burn it to a cd because the cd can only hold 700MB. I suggest that you extract the contents and zip or rar them and then put them on a cd, although my starcraft and brood war are 150MB.