1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help With Modding Please!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by GREENE, Jan 27, 2006.

1. GREENE

GREENE Member

Listen everyone every time i ask people to mod me they tell me that they are going to for something like a 2-month so i give it to them and they dont mod me. So if anyone could mod me up or please show me hao to mod my gamertag is XxxGREENExxX and y email is caglaxdude11@yahoo.com

Thanks!

2. draewilly

draewilly Member

posted in wrong section read a little about modding then when you get stuck ask specific q's.

3. GREENE

GREENE Member

Thanks sorry

4. llama24

llama24 Guest

Okay, I really need help, I have Dothalo and all that, just when I try to open up dothalo something comes up say something like "You do not have the granted permission to access this program". Anyways, I tried to use the Microsoft .NET Configuration to change some security policy settings but I still cant open maps. I dont know what I have to change with my security settingd. Someone help me. Thanks.

5. XbOxMOdKG

XbOxMOdKG Member

if you get the dothalo cannot open the map or watever taht just means u have like a not updated version or a version that doesnt do that obviosly. mine gives me that problem becuase i downloaded like my freinds cus it was quick and easy.. but you don't need to open the maps to mod, thats only if u wanna make them, just get already made ppf's and patch them.

6. needmodss

needmodss Guest

i need help with dot halo i went to a website downloaded the filemsaved it clicked open with .Net framework then it says command line option syntax error. what any i doing wrong email me at llgingell@aim.com
    thx

7. needmodss

needmodss Guest

i dident type that right sorry the file saved i clicked open with .NET framwork then it sayd the error thingy