1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP WITH MY DVD BURNER AND DVD DECRYPTER

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by lightspik, Nov 4, 2004.

1. lightspik

lightspik Member

hello folks i am new here. i am have problems backing up a dvd . i want to make a bad up copy for my sister how lives in same house as me (SHE SCRATHS DISK ALL THE TIME)

i am using a Pioneer DVR-108 i am trying to decryter the dvd but when i do so i get this message W 21:27:20 Failed to read Sector 13553 - Logical Unit Communication CRC Error (ULTRA-DMA/32)
    ALL THE TIME it is so pissing me off lol any one can help me

2. lightspik

lightspik Member

anyone

3. epsos

epsos Guest

ive had thew same problem the disc myte of been dirty or sioomethoing like that or have a scratch on effecting the sensitive reading of the dvd writer

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

I'll be glad to try to help if you could re-phrase your question in proper English so I can tell what your problem is -

Pete

5. lightspik

lightspik Member

it a brand new mate

@ScubaPete do u under stand me or the other guy

6. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

lightspik,

I have trouble with txt talk in general, we like to stay with straight English - :)

This tells me 2 things, First, it looks like you have a media problem - try cleaning the disc, burning at a slower speed, changing media OR checking your DMA transfer in Device Manager. Right-click your drive and make sure you're in a DMA mode and not a PIO made. After 6 CRC errors, your PC will drop you to a PIO transfer mode - check this out - http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/storage/IDE-DMA.mspx

Let me know how you make out -

Pete