1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Nero 6

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by jailin, Oct 29, 2004.

1. jailin

jailin Member

I recently figured out how to burn my .avi and MPEG files using Nero. Last night I burned a dvd and it was successful, but when I attmepted to play it on a regular dvd player the message that I received on my tv was "Check TV System".

I then, attempted to play the disk on Nero Showtime, but it froze up on me. I then attempted to play the disk on Windows Media player and it worked. Can someone please help me with this one.

I am using TDK DVD-R disks. What are my options? Thanks

2. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Check to see who made your TDK's. Load dvdinfopro, it's free. If they were made by MCC(Mitsibishi) you're OK, if not, it could be your media.

3. jailin

jailin Member

Thanks. I downloaded DVDinfo now what do I do?

4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

LOL, OK open dvdinfopro, click on media, browse to your drive with the media in it, and then see what it says about your media and who the manufacturer is.

Let me know what it says.

If you'll notice this little proggy is handy for lots of other stuff too, keep it on your desktop for quick access. You'll be surprised at how much you'll use it if you'll check it out and play around with it a bit :>)

5. jailin

jailin Member

Thanks bigorange. I found out what my problem was, I was using TDK+R when I should have been using TDK-R disk. Thanks for all of your help though. I also have another quick question for you too. I'll send a message shortly....