1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help With Nero Vision 4

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Suprk, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Suprk

Suprk Member

I am hoping anyone can help me with my problem. I have just built a new computer, and for some reason I am having issues with Nero Vision 4.9.7.6. For some reason when I try and convert an Avi to Dvd, Vision seems to do everything right, except i never get a DVD file when I try to burn to my Hard Drive. I have never got an error code or message, and I am at wits end as what to do. I find this somewhat odd since my old computer which was really slow and took hours for me to encode an AVI, yet it worked well. Now with my new computer, the speed has greatly reduced the process, yet no finish results. I wish I had an error log to share, but I am curious to know what might be the reason for no output at all? Thanks to all help in advance.

2. killalot

killalot Active member

3. Suprk

Suprk Member

In the past it has worked wonderfully well, just for some reason it hasn't since I built my new PC. I just ran cleantool, and reinstalled, if it fails to work properly I will go ahead and use DVD Flick. Thanks for the help and suggestion.

4. killalot

killalot Active member

Welcome to the wonderful world of Nero hope you sort which either way you do it.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  5. Suprk

Suprk Member

For some crazy reason, the Nero Cleantool and reinstalling Nero 7 has everything working (might I add at this moment). I will continue to use it as long as it works, but I now have DVD Flick saved just in case. I wanted to thank you for your advice and for pointing out a backup program to use if in the future Nero Vision doesn't always work.