1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with Nero

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Jones101, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Jones101

Jones101 Guest

Can somebody please tell me how to open Nero 6 Ultra Edition in Classic mode so I can burn a DVD that I have unlocked and shrinked? I need to use Classic mode, correct?

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Start -> programs -> Nero -> Nero 6 Ultra Edition -> Nero Burning Rom

You can use either Classic ROM or Express.

Now your "unlocked and shrinked" movie is a video_ts file, right?

Nero's burning guide (how to burn video_ts files)
    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/burning_dvd_with_nero.cfm

[bold]Here's a little guide written by ScubaPete[/bold]
    Pete's Nero guide
    Do not use Nero Wizard.
    When you open Nero Burning ROM, you will be at the “New Compilation” window. Directly under the title “New Compilation” is a choice block to choose either DVD or CD, choose DVD. Directly under that click on the DVD Video Icon. Then click “New” in the upper right corner of that screen, NOT the main screen.
    You now are in the DVD Video window. In the left screen, click VIDEO_TS. In the File Browser screen, 3rd from the left, trace your path to the VIDEO_TS folder, the one you made earlier holding all of your files and click on that folder. All of your VIDEO_TS files are now opened in the right screen. Click on the top file, hold down the “Shift” key and then click the bottom file thereby hi-lighting the entire column of files. Click and (holding the left mouse button down) drag the entire column of files to the open screen, second from the left.
    Now click the icon on the task bar that shows a match on a disc, and then click “OK” and now shout out, “Burn Baby, BURN !” one more time, let me hear you say it, “Who’s your Daddy Now ???” Guess what my Friend ? You are done !!!

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Jones, you can also use burn express. Open express(just below burning rom) and choose dvd files. In a seperate window open to where your files are. Click and drag the ENTIRE folder to the VIDEO_TS folder in express. Ignore the AUDIO_TS folder. Express will automatically choose the files it needs. Hit next and burn. Done in 10 to 15 minutes.