1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help With Original M$ Dash

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by joeyjams, Nov 13, 2003.

1. joeyjams

joeyjams Member

Hey guys i just finally got my xbox working perfect with chameleon mod installed. I soldered the p&e points so i can disable the mod to boot the original M$ dash. The problem im having is when i hold the eject button down to disable the modchip it goes to load the original M$ dash and says "service required" do i need to install an original m$ bios on the chameleon? or do i need to change something on the xbox hd. This only started happening when i put evox dash on my xbox.

2. GetModded

GetModded Guest

If you changed any file names in your original Xbox dash then this is the problem.
    Your XBox dash should be called xbodash.xbe and your EvolutionX dash should be called evoxdash.xbe.

RustyDog

3. joeyjams

joeyjams Member

ok i did that and im getting an error 21 service required when i hold the eject button...

4. GetModded

GetModded Guest

Sorry typo in my last post.
    xboxdash.xbe

RustyDog

5. joeyjams

joeyjams Member

yeah i knew what you meant...it doesnt work though where can i get the original xboxdash.xbe or what do i need to do to reload all the original files on there....(shouldnt they still be there???)

6. GetModded

GetModded Guest

The files should all still be there. Error 21 is pretty much a general error.
    You can use either the Team Xavier or Slayers Auto Installers to reinstall the original XBox files.

RustyDog

7. joeyjams

joeyjams Member

Where can i find either Team Xavier or Slayers Auto Installers...and are these just programs or are they the original xbox dash ??