1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Overclocking plz

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by ManUowns, Nov 6, 2007.

1. ManUowns

ManUowns Member

Aight i have a Toshiba Sattelite laptop, and lets just say the graphics card is less than satisfactory. It is an ATI Radeom xpress 200 m series. I would like to overclock this to increase a little gaming quality. I don't need to drasticaly overclock it(if thats the term), and im noob at this process. Can I get some advice please? One more thing, if i overclock it how much more air flow do i need?

2. pacman33

pacman33 Guest

ummm, I'm not really good with overclocking, but, I don't think its very smart to overclock a laptop, mainly because i would think heating issues, you may be able to speed up the airflow, but you have to think that everything else is so close together that its going to heat everything up, and not just the cards gpu.
    Idk though, there should be someone else that knows more about this.

3. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

^^ True. Dont overclcok a laptop. If you want to play high end games then get a gaming desktop. Dont bother with a laptop, heat is very bad for them.

Dont bother. Google thing to learn, then test it on a computer you dont need or want anymore so if you screw it up, it wont matter.

4. ManUowns

ManUowns Member

Sounds good thanks