1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with Recode 2

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by dav521, May 11, 2006.

1. dav521

dav521 Member

i have DVD43 and recode still says that i have a copy protected movie! is there any other program like DVD43. thanks

2. dabig25

dabig25 Regular member

Check to see if you have the latest version of dvd43.

I recommend using AnyDVD, gotta pay for it though. But WELL worth it, AnyDVD is constantly being updated.

I think you can also try DVDFab Decrypter (free).

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

AnyDVD is available for a 21 day free trial from slysoft site or you could try DVD Fab

4. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

@dav521

What movie/s are you trying to transcode with Nero Recode 2? Keep in mind that some of the new released dvds/movies are getting more complicated to rip and burn. With that being said, you'll need either (1) DVDFAB Decrypter or (2) AnyDVD to bypass the encrypted protections. And of course, if you're an advanced user, then you can still use DVD Decrypter + PSL plugins + VobBlanker or FixVTS, this is another flawless method, but required more times.

How to use "DVDFAB Decrypter + VobBlanker and Nero Recode 2", here http://www.k-probe.com/backup-newly-release-movie-DVD-DVDFAB-Decrypter-VobBLanker-Nero-Recode-2.php this is my "newly revised" DVDFAB Decrypter + VobBlanker guide.

Check it out and you'll be a happy camper in the end. Best of lucks to you and happy burning.

Last edited: May 12, 2006
  5. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@alkohol, Hello my friend, well you've done it again, produced another EXCELLENT guide....where do you find the time. A friendly warning...steer clear of Neros latest rubbish..7.2.0.3..what a dog, Cheers.
    @dav521, I have checked the guide highly recommend.