1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with small problem in Scooby Doo

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by feggy, Dec 30, 2002.

1. feggy

feggy Member

I ripped it with dvd decryter in I mode, added the video ifo and dub files, used ifoedit to strip audio and when i play it back it is jumpy and sounds off only for the first minute or so, any advice on successful back ups. I think there is another part I need to take out in the vob_01_1 file. it has 3 id files. how can I remove the first one.

Thanks Jeff

2. wheelerdr

wheelerdr Member

1. video_ts
    2. original
    3. new movie
    first use dvddycrypter to rip put this file into the original folder. when done if this is larger than 4 gig.great.
    open up ifo edit. click on open and open your ifo file. click on vob extras and leave everything as is and click ok,but destination needs to be c:\video_ts strip now deselect all the subpictures an audio. all you need is you rac3 6 channel. click on strip after a while you will get an error just click ok and it will start again .
    now you will get a finished vob pointers.close ifo edit and reopen
    now open up the video_ts folder and click on the ifo file the first one listed. click get vts sectors clisk ok until your screens go away.
    now you can click on dvd play to check your movie.
    if plays ok burn and enjoy.