1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with software both dxc & dvc express

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by mocalzada, Sep 18, 2003.

1. mocalzada

mocalzada Member

what does this mean i have got this a few times but the copyed movie has always copyed right it says (the gearcdr.vxd device driver is not running and must be properly installed first please copy a verision (revision 1 or later) into the the system /losubsys directory! what does that mean who do i do that?? help help help i also got dvd copy express and why does sometimes the movies come out alittle choppy ? it is the longer the movie the choppier it becomes????? thanks

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Well, first of all, you wasted your money. Secondly, what media are you using? If its cheapo media, you will have problems.

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

4. mocalzada

mocalzada Member

why did i waste my money? i'm using fujifilm dvd-r! so what does all that mean i'm new to this all

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Fuji is a very good brand, you wasted you money on dvdxcopy, there are free programs that do the exact same thing.

6. mocalzada

mocalzada Member

what other programs are there? also do u know what i can do to deal with the problem i'm having with it? also about what i was asking about the quailty of the picture?

7. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

dvdshrink is the free program i use. It does everything xcopy does, except burn. About choppy movies, they probably got compressed too much.