1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Sound Sync Problems

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by MrFierce, Nov 29, 2004.

1. MrFierce

MrFierce Member

I know this is mentioned a lot but ive read through other posts and none of them help me.

I just recently baught a dvd burner (Plextor PX-716UF) and im using Nero 6 (NeroVision Express 3) to burn videos i have on my pc and when i play the dvd on my dvd player, the sound is not in sync. The quality of the video is excellent but this sound sync problem im getting is the only problem. Does anyone know the simplest solution to fix this? Thanks in advance

2. MrFierce

MrFierce Member

help please!

3. spikey1

spikey1 Guest

Hi mate, since no-one else is offering any help, i will.

I have this problem too with NVE3, but i think i may have found the answer..make chapters in the final video. LOTS of em. I would put ih a chapter at least every 10 minutes, or even every 6 or 7 minutes. In a 2 hour movie thats only 12 chapters for 10 mins apart or about 20 total for 6 mins apart. I think this works because the chapter marks give the program a chance to realign itself (a/v). Another way aparently (i've not tried this) is to edit t he movie using nero 6 movie edit function, and realigning the audio/video that way, how? No idea at the mo', but some other threat said to do that.

Anyway, good luck.

Spikey.