1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with unlock code

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by jhaberer, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhaberer

jhaberer Member

I tried to use the unlock code from this thread, but it did not work for the Samsung SGH-X495. When I tried to add the zeros into my phone, it came up on the screen as dashes.

I used my AT&T SIM card from my existing phone, so I had a SIM card from a different carrier.

Does anyone know if it's possible to unlock this phone without having to take it somewhere?

2. Sahanaa

Sahanaa Guest

spam edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2010
  3. Fitnessj

Fitnessj Member

Hey I am also in the similar kind of situation and I am eagerly looking forward for the replies

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  4. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

5. justonemorequestion

justonemorequestion Newbie

Hello Everyone:
    I honestly feel like an a$$ over this. However, my little princess had a iPhone 4 until someone stole it. I am disabled and barely making it but supplement my oncome through Ebay. Anyway, I bought a Samsung Galaxy note 3 from a regular who cleans at the airport. I unlocked the 4 digit code and foundout it was through AT&T so I paid $39.99 for some company to provide me with a code. I did as told and entered the code but when the phone comes on it's still AT&T. I also have an unactivated Net10 micro sim inserted any when I turn it on it states " sim not provisioned MM#2 ", so I went to a friend whoworks at Metro Pcs. He told me they could probably hook it up but before buying a sim just take my sim from my phone and place it into the galaxy note which then states " sim not provisioned MM#6 ". My question is did they really unlock it, and shouldn't I use an activated sim from a company that accepts unlocked At&t Galaxy Note 3 phones? Any ideas, or companies that provide good service and would accept the phone. I would greatly appreciate any help. I know from reading posts mny people help others because they know the answer and they like helping. Even if nobody can help me..... thanks on behalf of all you did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.