1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP WITH V CAST MUSIC ESSENTIALS FOR MY LP VX8300 CELL Phone!

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by darensvt, Apr 15, 2007.

1. darensvt

darensvt Member

Hello there everyone. I am tring to download some of my MP3's I have on my PC to my mobile phone. I was wondering if anyone could help me out? Do I need the music essentials kit to be able to put my music on my phone? I do have the wire that goes from my phone to my USB port. Is there a way to put music on my phone other then paying the outragious price Verizon is charging per song? Thank you for all your help and if I have left out any info that you might need to answer my question plz ask and I will get righ back to you. Again thank you all!!
    Darensvt

2. hazmatcop

hazmatcop Member

Just make sure their unprotected MP3's and put your memory card into it's Reader, then into a MobileMate or other Make, that inserts into your USB, developing "New hardware" ( no biggie ), and a "Removeable Memory" icon in your "My Computer", Right click your MP3 and send it to the opion at the bottom, below My Documents, E Drive, etc. *That Option should display as "Drive G", "Drive F" or some other Drive.
    When done , you can go up to "My Computer" and open that Drive to see whachyasee...

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007