1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ?? XBOX SOFT MOD

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by popajay, Oct 11, 2004.

1. popajay

popajay Member

I TRIED THE XBOX SOFT MOD AND WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL THE LUNIX THE SYSTEM GIVES MS A ERROR MSG. WHAT SHOULD I DO. AND I SEE A NUMBER 21 AT THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER OF THE SCREEM.I BOTH THE XBOX IN 2002 CAN IT BE SOFT MODED

2. l3oddah

l3oddah Member

which exploit are you using, splinter cell, mechassault, or agent under fire. I used the splinter cell one, and when media x menu loaded go to ude install. i chose the blue button option for all of them, but when you get to the choice of mxm or evox, it doesn't matter, you can try both and decide which you like more. I use Evox though. now the thing that happens to me is if i boot the xbox with the dvd drive open i will get error message. so try booting it with no game in and the drive closed, you should be able to get the main menu. then load your game. if using evox you will get game in the top right corner under your ip address, if using mxm it will show you the name of the game on the menu on the left. plz email me if you need anymore help