1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by HoPaR, Sep 7, 2002.

1. HoPaR

HoPaR Member

my movie is too big for a cd

2. A_Klingon

A_Klingon Moderator Staff Member

My head is too big for my hat.

So I decided to compress it with a bench vise to see if I could squeeze it into a standard size beanie.

I decided that splitting my head into two equal pieces so that each would fit comfortably in two beanies wasn't the answer, because it would probably freak people out.

So, adjusting the bit-rate of the vise, I was able to get my head down to a size #10, normal width. My head isn't as clear as it used to be mind you (a few micro-blockheads), but at least people can still recognize me.

Hope this helps.

........ (seriously.....) What kind of movie do you have? Divx? Vcd? Svcd? Standard? Non-standard? mpeg1? mpeg2? mpeg4? What is the byte filesize? Are you willing to accept a reduction of quality in either the video and/or audio?

Is the movie only marginally too large? Are you using a 650 MB disc? Tried using a 700 MB disc? Tried overburning? Making a vcd disc will get you more playing time than a data movie disc intended for use on your computer.

I need more information.

-- Mike --