1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by ihtcmptrs, Oct 17, 2002.

1. ihtcmptrs

ihtcmptrs Member

I am so freaking confused. My stupid Kazaa won't play tmd files, and I know someone already came with this problem but the site you gave for downloading a tmd player is unavailable now. My problem is that whenever I try to watch tmd movies on Kazaa the audio works, but I just see this stupid fire thing waving around instead of the picture. Please help!

2. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

Are you trying to preview it in Kazaa? If so I'm not sure if you can do that.

3. ihtcmptrs

ihtcmptrs Member

Yes, I have tried previewing it in Kazaa, I also downloaded the TMD codec, the TMD player, I have no idea what I'm doing here but I tried to watch it on the TMD player and that didn't work either, I just get no video only sound. What's going on?? Thank you for helping me!

4. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

Could be a fake file. Also make sure you have the TMD codec not just the player.

5. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

6. meladolus

meladolus Guest

Just sot hat you know... I found this article by way of a google search because I had the same problems, and after I downloaded the TMD codec fromt he site listed I was able to view it in quite a few players. Just thought I would put in my two cents worth.