1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by atlpmp03, Jan 1, 2005.

1. atlpmp03

atlpmp03 Guest

im trying to copy resident evil 2 and when i use dvd decrypter it says Possible Structure Protection Found!
    areas have been marked as 'suspect'.
    Dummy sectors will be inserted where necessary.
    and it doesnt go past 1 percent can someone help

2. Weirdo007

Weirdo007 Regular member

Two things you can do here. If you intend on using Shrink to compress this later, then you'll want to download a freeware program called "VOB Blanker". Run the disc through that and then use Shrink as normal.

If you don't intend on compressing it you can simply import a updated PSL file into Decrypter and simply re-rip the disc. I just ripped RE2 today myself, took me awhile to do it but I finally got to work using Blanker and Shrink. Gimme a sec I'll get some links.

Here you go.
    Thxs to Bukem00.

For the PSL update:
    Thxs CCWDUDE

NOTE:On the file name, it must be called DVD_VIDEO.PSL or Decrypter won't recognize it. When you create a new text document, don't name it until after you've pasted the above sectors. Then just save it with the file extension ".PSL" instead of ".TXT". Any questions just let us know.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2005
  3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

The easiest way I found to do this movie and I have tried them all is to use the newest version of AnyDVD 4.4.0.0

Last edited: Jan 1, 2005
  4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

You need to read the Forum Rules

Here's a few you didn't follow.

Forum rule #1. Before starting a new thread, use SEARCH first (located on top of the page..) to see if your question has been answered before!

Do you know how many RE2 threads there are? Most of which have the solution.

Forum rule #7. Describe your problem specifically -- including the thread topic, because this helps people who are willing to answer to you.