1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help....!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Bling666, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Bling666

Bling666 Member

Right plps i need help - First i am having real trouble with putting video files (avi/mpeg) onto disk (CD-R) I have VCDeasy (cant work this out) Have nero (again cant work this out or what i am doing wrong). I need help - ould this be explain infull from someone or afew of you good plps - Also where in uk/main retailer can i buy right disc's i need to put video on disk and also how do i find out if my dvd burner drive is (+R / -R) cheers plps and thanks again.

2. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

Pretty confusing post. You want to put video files onto CD-R, but cannot do it with VCDeasy. Since this is a dvd forum, I hope you are not asking for help on creating vcd's. But I don't that you are asking how to put them onto dvd's, either, so I'm not going to assume that you are.

Without more information, about the only thing constructive I can offer is for you to go to the software section here and look for dvdinfopro. It will tell you what kind of dvd burner you have.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

What the??? OK
    Nice subject "HELP" by the way isnt that what everyone is looking for? You need to be more specific and explain exactly where you are running into probelm's? It looks like (to me) you may wanna put the bottle down fo a little while though :) just messing with ya, but your post is pretty darn confusing. If you just need help in general on using Nero you can go to there website and download any guide you might need for what ever it is you are trying to do?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2005