1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help!!

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by 3redstars, Feb 23, 2005.

1. 3redstars

3redstars Member

I downloaded the Motorola USB Driver, the Moblie Phone Tools application and i have the usb cable, but i the Mobile Phone Tools program doesnt detect it and install it! I dunno what to do!! HELP!

2. Wizardtom

Wizardtom Member

You didn't say what phone you have. You probably also didn't read other posts in the forum for that same problem.

3. 3redstars

3redstars Member

v220,

and yes i read them and Im STILL having problems, thats why i bothered to post this.

4. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

sometimes the MPT need a different driver for ur phone so what u have to do is to get another driver for ur phone and try the P2K if its recognising ur phone

Last edited: Feb 23, 2005
  5. 3redstars

3redstars Member

can someone send me the p2k driver link that actually works and isnt in spanish! Also, i did a live update on the MPT to update files. Now it detects that my phone is there but when its almost done a windows program error window pops up and tells me i need to restart the program....now what?

6. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

7. badflu

badflu Guest

If you are just looking for a driver for your V220, this one should work. I got it from here, I also have v220 as you do, this driver works fine for me.I am using MPT version 3.19e1 and Window XP...good luck

http://www.livedeal.com/ShowItemDetail?id=673273