1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by mchmens, Jul 26, 2006.

1. mchmens

mchmens Member

pls help me unlock t mobile nokia 1600 tne imei no is 358382009709221 thanks

2. pazzini

pazzini Guest

What country???

3. mchmens

mchmens Member

uk thanks

4. pazzini

pazzini Guest

[bold]Only try the codes once and once only!!![/bold]

Please remember you only get 3-5 attempts before your mobile becomes hardlocked.

If you have already tried different codes before mine your mobile could already be hardlocked.

If you mobile is hardlocked the only way to unlock it is by taking it to a professional unlocker.

Please make sure the information you give is correct before typing in the codes.

Here is your code:#pw+836851455305246+7#

[bold]Click on this link if the phone gives no response/no message http://unlocknokia.byyourcommand.net/viewtopic.php?t=7223[/bold]

Only try this code if the first [bold]does not[/bold] work:#pw+003583727042374+1#

5. mchmens

mchmens Member

hi have tried all the 2 codes but it says not allowed that it mean is hard lock now...thanks very much for yr help

6. pazzini

pazzini Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2006
  7. mchmens

mchmens Member

i think i have tried other codes until i saw this web site anyway thanks for yr help i willtake it to a shop to have it unlock......