1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys Im mseerob

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mseerob, Mar 12, 2005.

1. mseerob

mseerob Member

hey all Im mseerob and Im new too this forum. Anyways I have a Sony DVD burner, burns at 16X. Im currently using DVD43 and I used DVD X COPY. The problem Im having is I want too copy a DVD movie. The movie is big enough too fit on the disc. During the process it reads perfect with no problems, but when its time too burn, it always haves a write error!! Its stupid. So then I switched too Nero 6 express, the same process, copying DVD to anothet DVD. Again it reads perfect but then when its time too write the data too the disc it doesnt burn it? Always a write error!! Keep me posted please

RoB

2. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

It really doesn't matter but which movie is it? Try using DVD Decrypter to burn. I hope you're not burning it at 16x?

3. wild77

wild77 Guest

Xcopy's max burn speed is 4x,lots of people had problems with that program including me.

Check out DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter both are free and work great.

Try burning at a slower speed and use a high quality media and see if that helps.