1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys, question for everyone

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Gog1, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Gog1

Gog1 Member

I currently use DVDshrink, or ripit4me along with videora to rip dvd's O own to ipod format. I am having some problems, though. The DaVinci Code and Robocop have audio problems. They are out of sync with the video. Is this a cause of copyright protection? if so, what programs are there (Hopefully free) that I can use to rip these dvd's so I can watch them on the go? OR is there a way to recode the audio to sync up correctly?

Also, I was trying to read the Saw 3 thread, and there are so many comments. What was the final verdict? How can I rip Saw 3 onto my ipod? Will ripit4me work? Thank you so much guys, and I will do my best to contribute to this forum once I am educated on the more technical aspects to ripping.

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

It sounds more like a videora problem but to be sure - try playing the ripped dvd on the hard drive ans see if audio ok there.

No you have Nero? Nero 7 & 8 has a profile for iPods in Nero Recode and will do it.
    CloneDVDMobile will also do it. Has a free trial. If you don't have Nero - it also has a free trial.

Here's a link to some iPods guides that may have some free stuff - link

Saw 3 - final verdict - protection broken :) so you can use you usual methods on this one.
    Edit to add but shrink still won't handle Saw 3 without something like RipIt4Me or ripping 1st w/ DVDFab HD Decrypter

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  3. Gog1

Gog1 Member

Thank you. I am having a problem with Robocop right now, but I have a copy of Nero 8 or 9 at home. I will reinstall it and try to figure out the recode before posting here. Thank you for the links as well

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Not a problem.
    The latest Nero version is 8 and will have this feature in Recode.
    Here's a guide - link.