1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey , I really screwed up and I deleted a file ... I was wondering if anyone had it ! ALSO , Another insane problem!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by DrXthirst, Apr 17, 2006.

1. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Okay , I downloaded the Legendary Map Pack and was going to use it. But , for me to use it , I had to go into my xbox and go into the folder ... /E/TDATA/4d530064/. And there was 2 folders. $c and something else (I forgot). I was wondering if anyone could send me that file , thanks , thirst.

And by the way , I dunno what happened! When I go into FlashFXP , and I go to (D) Drive to download a map off of the Disc , it has a folder saying , "Video_TS". If anyone could explain this pleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee help me out! Thanks , DrXThirst

2. theridges

theridges Guest

ok if your getting these maps off tf the maptacular map pack disc the video ts folder is video files on the disc....which you do not need....

3. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

OKay , well , I am putting in the regular HALO 2 Disc. And , now , I cant even sign on to XBL because when I try , it says you need an update and when I go to get the update , it takes me to error 21 !

4. theridges

theridges Guest

i would delete whatever folders you added....

5. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Well , the thing is , I didnt add any files , I DELETED THEM!

6. theridges

theridges Guest

can you go to your main dashboard???

7. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Do you mean the main menu in HALO 2 or Evox.
    But ... It really dont matter , because I can go to both of them!

8. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

on HALO 2 , I can go to the main menu when I go to it through my HALO 2 disc AND when I go to it through my HDD.

9. theridges

theridges Guest

Just Delete all of your Halo 2 Saves.....

10. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

error 21 is your dashboard missing. you wont be ale to sign into live to get the update unless you re install the m$ dash

11. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Thanks , shinnster , thats exactly what I want to do. I want to un-mod my xbox and then mod it again , so I can start over fresh ... but ... 1 problem is standing in the way , I have no clue how to do that! (?)

12. theridges

theridges Guest

Look FTP into your C Drive thats where you ms dash is at you will need to download a new ms dash offline somewhere.....or you xan install it with the AID 3.5 disc.....

13. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

How come I have to download a new MS dash? And, do you know where I can download one?

14. theridges

theridges Guest

i dunno but error 21 usually has to do with your ms dash missing,why i didnt say something earlier though was becuz you only messed with some halo 2 saves and didnt change your C drive,so i thought it might have been something else...but when you install the new maps to your xbox for halo 2 it automatically adds an update which i had forgetten about......this update was probably the culprit....you can get the ms dash off the autoinstaller deluxe disc i also think its online somewhere....

15. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Okay , thanks , but guess what .... NOW MY XBOX BOOTS TO ERROR 21!

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2006
  16. theridges

theridges Guest

well damn that sux bad...now you will need to hotswap or get a chip....

17. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

WHY!? What happened , what did I do , can I reverse it ... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

18. theridges

theridges Guest

error 21 is a flag that comes up because the xbox is confused on what to boot.....im sure when u installed the ms dash back you put it where the evox dash board is so now there conflicting with eachother,becuz they both want to boot up but they cant so your getting an error 21....

19. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Okay , just so you know , I didnt try to re-install the MS Dash at all! Thats the question ... what happened !? I didnt do anything!?

20. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

sorry if i didnt see this in the thread but is your box softmodded? if so then you should still have the game saves on it. even though it boots to error 21 you should stiull be able to load up a game and re do or un do the soft mod.