1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey , I really screwed up and I deleted a file ... I was wondering if anyone had it ! ALSO , Another insane problem!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by DrXthirst, Apr 17, 2006.

1. theridges

theridges Guest

yea shinnster is right you should be able to boot games i dunno about back-ups but i definately know originals(never tried back-up i fixed mine by putting in splintercell and fixing it through ftp)....if all else fails just by a modchip you turn your chip off and they cant ban you.....

2. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

thanks you guys for the help!

3. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Sorry , Shinnster , that was my bad.

4. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

Not a problem dude, so have you got it working yet?

5. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

No , I cant find out where to download AID 3.0 , if you could tell me , that would be great! Thanks , thirst

6. theridges

theridges Guest

search isohunt.com they should have it....(it is a torrent site)

7. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Okat ,I have it downloaded and its 800mb. SO , I cant fit it on a CD-R. My computer only has a CD-RW drive in it. So , I called my uncle and he said there was a program that you could download that would let you burn files to a DVD-R even if your xomputer only had a CD-RW drive. So , I was wondering if anyone knew what this program was. Thanks , thirst!

8. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

i have never heard of anything like that before. but as i said in your other thread, look for the 'image file' which is about 500 meg and just burn that. then hopefully you'll be ok.

9. theridges

theridges Guest

yeah there is a bunch of extra's with the disc and the image itself is only about 500 MB so you can burn it....and your uncle is wrong....

10. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

OKay , well ,can you tell me which file to burn onto the CD. Because there are like 30 AID30 files. And it takes like 10 mins to extract only one of them. And , they've already done it to one of my relatives computers!

11. theridges

theridges Guest

there should be a ready to burn image...pm me and i will send you the right torrent link...

12. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

okay , well , dont I have to have a torrent program or something , I dont even know what a torrent is , sorry.

13. theridges

theridges Guest

go to bitlord.com and download that.....

14. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

15. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Okay , great , now , my xbox wont play ANYTHING. It wont play an original game , a backed up game , a CD-R or A DVD-R ... any suggestions?

16. theridges

theridges Guest

what did you do???

17. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

I dont know , and I couldnt have done anything! Because I couldnt connect to my xbox through flashFXP , because I didnt have a dashboard , so , am I just screwed???

18. theridges

theridges Guest

so no dashboard but do you get an error message....

19. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

yea , no matter what I do ... I get error message 21. If I turn the xbox on without anything in it , then I get error message 21. If I turn the xbox on with ANY TYPE OF DISC in it ... then I get error message 21. !?

20. theridges

theridges Guest

hotswap or modchip then.....