1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HI GUYS! THIS IS WHERE YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR GIRL!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by andrew117, Mar 21, 2006.

1. andrew117

andrew117 Member

I just got my first kiss on friday. My girlfriend's name is Sarah. She is 15 and she will be 16 on August 28th. We are in love. I don't know what I would do without her. She is a little older that me, because I am 14 and I'll be 15 on May 23rd. That was her first kiss too, by the way. Anyway, I made this thread so you all could tell me about your gf's/wives, or maybe even your exes. Happy Posting!!!

2. andrew117

andrew117 Member

3. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

Oh my oh my....andrew andrew..... Your quite young to be falling in love. I congratulate you on your first kiss tho.

4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

girlfriends are great, it's wives that you want to avoid at any cost.

5. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Unless it's someone elses' wife & her husband (with whom you are not aquainted, that helps with the old guilt thing!) happens to be out of the country & you go out for a meal with her. Then when you get to her place she jumps on top of you!

Not that that has ever happened to me of course.......

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

You guys are just so bad LOL!!! You're going to turn this pup into a cynical old fart by the time he's 16!

@Andy:....enjoy finding what you've yet to discover Kiddo!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2006
  7. 3ez

3ez Member

I have something aswell to share with you guys...I got a strange question to ask 1st, (for UK residents only).I'am receiving this strange number 01872 260795, or it always starts with 018722..which displays on my phone "its a new way to make prank calls i guess" (nobody answers btw) and when i try to call the number back, its always busy!

Nebody come across with these kinda calls?, if anybody knows about those kinda call or knows how to make this call ;) pls let me know, i would really appreciate that. coz i fink i know who the caller is and i need to learn how she does it! lol. coz the thing is, okay..lemme tell you guys how i know she is the one and why i dont want to ask her if she is the one.

I used to receive private calls on my mobile(when we argue and we dont speak to each other or when she misses me, lol) u guys must be like "what is this guy talkin about" lol, but i really feel like sharing with u guys. neways when and i asked her once about that when we made up, and ofcourse she said no, since then, i never receive private calls again on my mobile.
    I broke up with her later own, from that day, after couple of days i used to receive this strange number, the one i mentioned above. I answer the call but the person doesnt speak and hangs up after to or three times of saying hello. (like the private call i used to receive) but i dont want to ask her again so that she would stop calling me, coz to be honest with u guys, i luv nething from her. and then we made up, so calls stoped. i wasn't sure as i am now b4 about who that caller is but i got to be sure when i saw that strange number on my house phone and sometimes making a change and calling with a private number. At that time, i knew and sure that she is the 1, but again i cant ask her if she is the one as she will stop calling me again when she misses me or when we dont get to speak a lot sometimes. pheeew, u guys must b really surprised from this topic!
    but as i said I'am really having fun letting u guys know! lol

so Anyways UK ppl, if u know about this number, or anybody came across with it b4 or even does these calls, let me know if u don't mind..

8. darthnip

I'd call your service provider and see if the numbers you called back hit you with some crazy huge fee or something. Or they might have an answer to why it's happening.
    as for the other, sounds like typical psychotic female behavior to me. get used to it, it mellows a bit as they get older. That or we just get more immune.

9. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

Oh man I remember the good ol days with first kisses and all that whatnot...oh good times. Now there's lots to work with...try balancing two girls at once... I thought I could do it... I think I'm going to get busted. One is a supersmart chemical engineering student who has excellent taste in music and is just rad to hang out with... the other is your ultimate party girl who's always down to get a lil...well this site has a lot of youngsters so use your imagination. What ever am I going to do...

10. darthnip

2? try 3 for 4 months only because the decision to choose was too difficult. ended up marrying one, that lasted 5 years, bad choice. hey live and learn.

11. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

Two is too much for me! I don't know how you could juggle three! I've dated more than two or three at anygiven time but never serious with three (or more, yikes!). I get where your coming from about the decision being tough. I guess I really know who I should be with but whats the fun in being young if you can't do the wrong thing once in a while in the sake of fun?! Thing is, I don't want to get serious with the chemical engineer chic because I don't want to f it up you know? Like we are seriously great together and awesome friends...I don't want to lose it you know.... and look what I'm doing now...d'oh!

12. darthnip

yeah it was tough but i managed. they each had their own qualities that i wanted. the one i'm currently married to wasn't any of the three, but she has all the qualities i wanted from them. It's not easy to juggle any amount, and someone always gets hurt, but why settle? if you dont take a risk once in a while, you might let Mrs. Right walk right on by. Just move alot like me and it's alot easier ;)

13. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

Thats good advice Darthnip ;) I used to think that I'd found the girl for me...then I moved to Denver, oh my oh my there is a lot of girls to sift (sift sounds bad) through before I find her...

14. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

first kiss and your in love ,its more like lust andy take it slow and dont get in to deep

15. andmerr

andmerr Guest

man its a nice photo but does she know you have plastered her all over the net, women get funny idea's when they be not at there best,......................

16. darthnip

yeah i keep trying to tell aabbccdd that my wife is going to get real mad if he dont take her pic out of his sig, but he dont listen.

17. andmerr

andmerr Guest

@ 3ez: man you might rethink who's number that is, after posting the same message in 3 different area's.Think its more likely darthnip or nephilim trying to ring you..................lol

18. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i met my ex 24yrs ago. women, amazing and confusing at the same time!

19. darthnip

pssst creaky....they're ALL that way!

20. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i know. i was just seeing what andmerr would think of my comment as he knows i've got like 9 women