1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HI GUYS! THIS IS WHERE YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR GIRL!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by andrew117, Mar 21, 2006.

1. andrew117

andrew117 Member

Sorry to post twice in a row, but Leathal B, how old are you?

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Yeah, lethal ... how old are you? With a fifteen year old girlfriend, I hope the answer is a good one!

@Andrew: .... you're doing it all right me boy! Pay no attention whatsoever to the rest of us cynical old farts (lethatl, are you, perhaps, a cynical young fart? I thought you were older that you are (or should I say older than I HOPE you are!). Anyway, I'm glad you can't get married tomorrow but you're going about everything in a great way. I'm not too sure about the carrying her bags at the mall part but hell, you're living proof that chivalry isn't dead and I'm sure the ladies are going to love you for it.

3. howlling

howlling Guest

@ andrew117:

Your doing fine kid... just don't go jumpin into the marriage thing yet!! lol

A little advise.... Never let her open her own door, whether its a car, mall, resturant etc. Trust me it is something she will never forget about you. It has always worked for me. Plus it will help get you butt out of trouble when you mess up and believe me you will mess up. lol!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2006
  4. Joeva

Joeva Regular member

o wow my condolensces mate.

@jerry the last 3 posts that you were talking about were about the pictures that ireland posted. they were showing and the image leeching is just referring to ppl that take pictures and link to them on other sites. for some reason the images aren't showing and thats all those 3 posts where about lol
    you spoke of a rubberdoll, and a flesh box(use your imagination) is almost the same sort of contraption lol

5. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Hehe, I am 17 years old.

gerry - I am not cynical towards marriage, but I don't want to get married for a good 15 years. I am happy as I am. I wouldn't be able to co-habitate with the girl I am currently with, as 'she acts her age' a lot. But judging by what I here from the cynics & divorcees in here & on the iRC, all women have a bitchy streak. So I guess I'll be living with that no matter who I end up marrying :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2006
  6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Joeva...thanks guy; I rather figured that was the case and that it had something to do with vinal...ah....substitutes LOL! I was just puzzled about pics that didn't show and image leeching. Thanks for the explanation.

@Lethal....I thought you were older but under the circumstances, I'm glad to hear your seventeen. I doubt that you'd have much access to aD in prison and worse, I'm sure that the concept of a "girlfriend" is a different one entirely behind prison bars LOL!

7. Joeva

Joeva Regular member

lol@ gerry. and don't mention. you learn something everyday =)
    tru i think lethal might be the youngest ad addict lol.
    i thought i was in love at 15 too, with my teacher, i used to swear when i graduated i as gonna get some cheap flowers and ask her out and then marry her somewhere down t he line

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I was madly in love with a girl named Suzie when I was five. I was sure I was going to marry her...I thought she was heaven-sent although she didn't much care for me; I figured, if she was heaven sent, she'd come around though. I was constantly trying to talk to her; and followed her around when she wasn't much into talking with me...I don't think they call it stalking when you're five. Everyone thought it was adorable...everyone but Suzie who got tired of it and hit me in the head with a rock. My first true love resulted in sutures to the forehead. Pity is, I was so young, I don't remember if it was worth it; I suspect not....Gerry

9. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

In my life girls/women are nothing but a great way to fusk up my otherwise happy life. I'll go a couple three years happy and single then I eventually get stupid and give relationships another shot because of this idiotic trait I have called 'hope'. Then with 100% reliability I get screwed over, stomped on and left out in the cold. Women are nothing but self inflicted torture.

10. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

*In a spanish accent*

"If this is torture chain me to the wall" ROTFLMAO

11. Lethal_B

Neph, hope is always alive. She will come along someday :)

12. ireland

ireland Active member

women are like soft lovable puppy cats then when they got ye married to them and ye want to go out with the lads on friday night..

so ye say to ye bride i is going out with the lads tonight for a couple of pints!!!!!!

her answer

[​IMG]

13. Lethal_B

I hint a subtle double-meaning there, ireland ;-)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2006
  14. howlling

howlling Guest

@ neph

Torture it is my friend!! But why can't I stay away?!! :)

15. howlling

howlling Guest

@ Joeva:

Thanks... I guess condolences are in order. The end of my club hoppin, skirt chasin, buy what I want when I want days. But it the begining of something new and beautiful ..right? Or so she tells me!! lol

16. Joeva

Joeva Regular member

I can definitly see where neph is coming from its like i say..
    Woman: Can't live with em, and you can't kill em =/

17. ricky91

ricky91 Guest

i wan't sarah and i want bacon 2...oh i have found love also like many others on this site. IM IN LOVE with my computers so sexier and smarter than girls

18. andmerr

andmerr Guest

@ ricky91: you need to go out and meet people, comparing a computer to a women thats just sad

19. ricky91

ricky91 Guest

yo it ain't sad at all!!!
    its just a computer

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2006
  20. ricky91

ricky91 Guest

yo it ain't sad at all!!!
    andmerr i think ur jelous because ur gurl doesn't
    oh and im not saying that i do shove my

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2006