1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HI GUYS! THIS IS WHERE YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR GIRL!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by andrew117, Mar 21, 2006.

1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

ricky91, i would edit that buddy its not cool to post that ,please

2. ricky91

ricky91 Guest

sorry dude i got you confused witht the other dude. so your blah blah blah obssessed with that mblah blah blah

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2006
  3. andmerr

andmerr Guest

aabbccdd, ricky91 is one of these fools who thinks no matter what he says , his going to get some one to bite.Well i did, i reported him to the admin.

I hope you enjoy your vacation ricky91 when the admin get around to it and if you decide to edit your post dont bother, they already have a copy of it...........with all the vacation time your about to get maybe you could take up learning how to spell, my 3 year old cousin spells better than you

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2006
  4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

ricky91 -
    wtf?? you're that damn lazy?? ok fine, i'll hold your little hand and do it for you, and you take a week off to exercise for the next time you need to edit something of yours, then maybe you CAN be bothered!

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

thanks for babysitting darthnip lol people never stop amazing me!!

6. andmerr

andmerr Guest

nothing surprises me on this site of late aabbccdd.

7. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

I have to aplaude Darthnip with his action. nicley dealt with. It aint that hard to edit your post unless the server was playin up. but to out rightly say i can't be bothered is just lazy :)

8. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

I wonder what happened to these two..

9. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

I hope all is going well.

10. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Yea, I liked that post...my rare brush with sentimentality.

11. andmerr

andmerr Guest

Doesnt this remind you of some one lethal_b............think hard it will come to you........lol

12. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

just noticed i never did reply about andmerr's reply from March -
    - my hot chick instincts are usually rampant but i work on it as it tends to wind up my girl, who is incredibly hot (andmerr may well concur LMAO!!); spent last couple days with her and i just don't wanna be at work, not that i even need a hot excuse to hate work

13. ricky91

ricky91 Guest

i can spell its cause im not used to this keyboard oh by the way do you know how lonmg the admin will bann me for?

14. howlling

howlling Guest

Hey Creaky.... That bottom part on andmerr's reply was actually from me:

andmerr said you had an interesting story on this subject, care to elaborate? :)

Update: As for me I got in trouble again for looking... My fiance is a beautiful and sexy lady but I still can't resist having a peak at others. I don't know how many more slaps to the back of my head I can take!! :)

15. creaky

@howlling - nope!!, let's just say its a horrible story

16. howlling

howlling Guest

@Creaky

Doh!! Ok and we will leave it at that! :p

I once had an ex catch me looking.... We were walking down Michigan Ave., On a great summer night in Chicago(my hometown), when suddenly this gourgeous lady walks out of a resturant about 3 feet to my left
    so instinctly I turned my head and must have drooled a little. I thought everything was cool until we had walked a couple more blocks and I noticed I was getting the silent treatment. Like any other male
    I played stupid and asked what was wrong, to which I got "At least you have good taste." I stood there pondering what she was talking about and again like any typical male asked "What?". To which she quickly replied " That girl back there at least she was pretty!"...
    Ouch! That one burned a little! Anyway, to this day I still give her credit for nailing me on it.

Thought I would share one of my stories, anyone else got any?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2006
  17. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Difference is, lethal has ascertained the difference between "love" and strong feelings for a girl. I am young, _however_ not naive enough to be disillusioned with the whole "love" thing just yet.. I have enough worries in my life :)

Now now, creaky.. how would andmerr know something like that? ;-)

18. creaky

@Lethal_B - hi buddy, and LMAO; andmerr's seen the hot young thing (ok she's my age) on the webcam. and not in that way for any minds doing overtime, i know what you pervs are thinking!.

and you're quite right, don't let any girl under your skin at your age, you got plenty of time for all the bad stuff (ok and the good stuff) that goes with it, take it from me young padawan :O

(even though you have a good head on them thar shoulders).

soz the reply is probably coming out all crap, am rushing cus i want to watch a film before bedtime as i have to get up almost as early as milkmen to drudge at the office

Last edited: Apr 18, 2006
  19. s3raph1m

s3raph1m Member

just to answer your question about the number 01872 260795 its a sales drone k?

its a computer wired to a phone line, 0111 11111, 0111 11112, 0111 11113 etc etc.

its a one way number, and it dials in a fraction of a second, also has multiple lines from the one number...

not teh girl you mentioned so.... :p