1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! im a n00b and I need help with Nero.

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Kakoru, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Kakoru

Kakoru Member

Hi! This is my first post in the forum.

Anyway, there's a problem when I use Nero to burn VCD. I have the latest Nero 6 Ultra Edition.

The problem: Whenever I create a CD, there's ALWAYS a problem with the sound. Somethimes, the dialogue is 2 seconds late or something. Other times, there's no sound at all.
    I don't know why this is happening.
    That's my main problem

2nd problem: Is there any way to get the video flow uninterrupted between the scenes I made?
    When Scene 1 is finished, it just stops and I have to press "skip" to continue. I find it quite annoying so I was just wondering if it's possible to have the movie "uninterrupted".

Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it.

-Kakoru

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

On some cases, a problem with the sync might be a problem of the orignal movie, therefore a bad ripping/encoding of the DVD, if the movie is a rip. Listen to the movie by your PC and see if the problem is the riginal movie. In this case, read the Afterdawn's guides to try to solve it.
    If not, and it's a problem of Nero (I never used it because it's lousy for the VCDs), try VCDEasy instead.

What are 'the scenes I made'? Maybe you have a certain nr. of movies and you want 0 pause between the tracks (like live audio CDs)? In this case I suggest a Multiplex using TMPGenc.

3. Kakoru

Kakoru Member

Darn, the VCDeasy doesn't seem to work with AVI files
    :(

Life is hard.

4. Kakoru

Kakoru Member

Btw can you tell me what you meant by " I suggest a Multiplex using TMPGEnc. "

Thx again. I really appreciate it.

5. Kakoru

Kakoru Member

Hey, sorry to post again but maybe it is the original movie. Not a hundred percent sure but I think it is.

Where can I find the Afterdawn's guides? My apolgies for this n00b question.

Thx for your help.

6. Kakoru

Kakoru Member

Seriously, could someone tell me Where I could find the Afterdawn's guides?

Thx!!! That's my last question..