1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Need INFO where to purchase a combination of items installed together

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Ugo, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Ugo

Ugo Member

Hi im looking for a online site that sells xbox with install hard drive, modchip (executer 2.3), AND emulation games such as mame, snes, etc, and the hard drive is for games such as metal slug 1 to 4 and others that need lots of space. Sites preferred UK and USA.

2. Jslayer

Jslayer Guest

you'll have to search long and hard for that one. X2.3 is either not out yet or is very new (i havent been paying attention to that). emulators you can just download, you just have to find where to go to get them. Now if you want to buy a premodded xbox (chameleon) with any apps you would like already installed, i would recommend www.get-modded.com._X_X_X_X_X_[small]Jslayer[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2003
  3. that1dude

that1dude Member

I don't think Xecuter v2.3 is out quite yet, a few more weeks or so. As for the pre-modded Xbox with HD try http://www.modchipman.com It won't come with emulators and roms (these are easily downloaded from the net just do some google searching) but they have good prices and they are fast. I am extremly happy with my pre-mod. As for the HD it is super easy to simply do it yourself if you don't mind some PC to Xbox FTP action.

4. GetModded

GetModded Guest

For X2 chips, Modchipman.com is good and also systemmods.com
    I don't think either will give you what you want on the harddrive though.

RustyDog

5. Ugo

Ugo Member

Thx for the info gentlemen .)