1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hiphone help?

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by frankiie9, Mar 10, 2008.

1. frankiie9

frankiie9 Member

Hello everyone i was wondering if someone can help me out. i just purchased one of these "hiphones", model c-002. if someone can please tell me if you can change the picture of the dragon when the phone turns on, to something else? also can you connect to the internet? theres something called wap which i think is the internet browser button but i try to connect and nothing happens. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. Zahnno

Zahnno Guest

no u cant change the dragon but i think the dragons really kool, any ways u can only connect to the internet if ur service provider is letting ur phone connect to the internet which means u have to pay to get a plan with a wap connection...in my opinion its not worth it

3. nemanju

nemanju Member

can anyone help me with the settings/how to program the hiphone to at&t settings.. i mean step by step...??

4. Zahnno

Zahnno Guest

i dont think the iphone works with the hiphone but if u live in US or canada try to go to settings then phone settings then go to band select then check mark the PCS band

5. tonydai

tonydai Guest

visit www.sandshine.cn you can learn more lastest mobile phone.