1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HIPhone i32

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by sptleetuc, Mar 27, 2008.

1. sptleetuc

sptleetuc Guest

Hello everyone i was wondering if someone can help me out. i just purchased one of these "CECT HIPhones", model i32. I have T-Mobile for my wireless service. Has anyone been able to connect to the internet on this i32 and with t-mobile service? if so, can someone please tell me how I can you connect to the internet? i called t-mobile reps. three times but still can't connect to the internet, thanks.

2. dreman911

dreman911 Member

I am also trying to connect to the internet with my i32, I spoke to my service provider a few time, I got all the configuartion information like Username:, Password and Access Point but it still does work, I am on the Rogers Network in Toronto Canada. Please help if you know how.

3. FifoBoy

FifoBoy Member

I brought a hiphone but i dont know the modelll or else of it... everything works... but the internet........... i have tmobile... no dice thought.. but everything else works great..... i only paid 50 bucks for it...

4. t316

t316 Member

So I just received my HiPhone about a week ago and I am able to do everything but connect to the internet ... ive been on the phone with customer service at tmobile for endless hours .... does anyone know how to help me???? My error is dialing failed!