1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hitachi 50V500 help

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by hookmma, Nov 14, 2009.

1. hookmma

hookmma Member

I have a Hitachi 50V500. Just a few months ago, we had the light engine replaced. Now, the problem we're having is nothing like what it was before. Now it won't turn on. Every once in a while it will turn on, but most of the time, it just starts to turn on and then kicks off. Sometimes when it does this, the temp light flashes, sometimes it stays on, sometimes the lamp light flashes, and sometimes it stays on. Sometimes, neither of them come on and it just starts to turn on and then shuts off, but keeps making a sound like it's trying to turn on. I can't afford another huge tv repair bill and it's the only tv in the house. My kids are starting to drive me crazy! lol Please help me.

2. JeffroDH

JeffroDH Member

It sounds like you need to take the tv back to the same repair shop and ask them to check their work. And make them explain why the problem has nothing to do with their repair until you really understand it.

3. unclegg

unclegg Guest

spam edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009