1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HL-2303

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by sihota, Aug 4, 2008.

1. sihota

sihota Member

can't find hl-2303 driver, so if someone could send me the driver it would be greatly appreciated.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

what is a hl-2303?

3. varnull

varnull Guest

I read a lot about the problem with the Blue RS232 USB to Serial cable bought from fleebay,(relative of Nokia DKU-5 cable) I bought one marked HL-340 and I followed the detailed but pointless and wrong instructions but none of the drivers worked for me. I was about to throw it in the bin until I found the solution, please follow these steps to solve your issues:

1- Download the winzip ebayhl-340 file on to your desktop and make sure that your cable is unplugged.
    2- Make a new folder on your desktop
    3- Unpack the winzip file in to your new folder
    4- Burn a CD with the three folders found inside your new folder
    5- Open the folder called HL-232-0108 and run the Setup For HugePine, if you get any messages press continue anyway.
    6- Open the second folder called HL-232-340 and install the HL-340 and if you get any messages press continue anyway.
    7- Open the folder called HL-232-2303 and then HL-2303, and run the HL-2303 setup, if you get a message saying to remove or reinstall, click on reinstall.
    8- Reboot and then plug the cable, windows will recognize it as HugePine USB to serial and will ask you for the drivers, let windows install the driver automatically, again if you get any messages press continue anyway, once done it's ready to use.

You need to make sure every time to use only the same USB port to avoid repeating these steps.

That's guaranteed to work

http://www.davesdrivers.com/drivers/usb cable/ebay hl-340.zip

Either that or it's a shower room from China (a highest quality producer) I don't think that will need a driver tho .. eh D?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2008
  4. sihota

sihota Member

your link doesn't work

5. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Go have a look on davesdrivers.com.

6. sihota

sihota Member

i looked and i couldn't find anything .