1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotmail sync for Android not all calendars are syncing

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by LiquidSilver44, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiquidSilver44

LiquidSilver44 Member

I have a little problem that is probably easy to fix but I am at loss.

I have an android operating system on my tablet. I setup my Hotmail account via exchange on the android. Everything seems to be working fine except for ....

I have three (3x) Calendars in Hotmail. One is my main one called ?My calendar? second is ?Holiday Calendar? and third ?Birthdays? which are imported from facebook I believe but they are all separate calendars. How do I get them all to combine and show up on my Android Calendar?
    I have a little problem that is probably easy to fix but I am at loss.

I have an android operating system on my tablet. I setup my Hotmail account via exchange on the android. everything seems to be working fine except for ....

I have multiply

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

You could try going in to the Calendar settings itself and check that they are all checked to actually show on your calendar. I'm not entirely sure of the specifics off the top of my head.

Are you aware that Hotmail has its own app, and you can sync calendars/contacts through their app?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.