1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotswap Can Fix Xbox With Error 13, 14, 16, 20 And 21, can reinstate Xbox's HDD To Factory Condition, can also Install/Reinstall Softmod Files. Al...

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by TheReturn, Apr 19, 2006.

1. leeroy94

leeroy94 Regular member

thankz ... so thats a 3.5" IDE right????

2. pastlog

pastlog Member

i know your email now and those fat bastards just want us to use their site instead and how do you send mods because it wants me to download my own mod?.

3. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

Yes, it is 3.5" IDE HD.

4. leeroy94

leeroy94 Regular member

cool ! ok i have 1 last question ... does any 1 know why i cannot play any of these 07 backup games? i can copy them to the hd perfict and they still wont load .... is their a newer dash than evox and unleashx ? does any 1 else have this problem ? is that why people use mod chips because they are better? sorry but im full of questions ......

5. pastlog

pastlog Member

no its because it cant recognize the game so go to flash fxp or whatever ftp program you use connect to the xbox and type in D:/ and make sure you have a game in the xbox and now copy all the contents of the game on your comp and then copy them in the c drive called games. copy the contents in the xbox c drive of course.

6. leeroy94

leeroy94 Regular member

are u saying that the newer games cant be in the e:games partition of the xbox ? i was copying original games to the e:games dir ... i have a 40 gb drive in the xbox ......

7. pastlog

pastlog Member

not unless you do what i told you its not that easy for new games.

8. leeroy94

leeroy94 Regular member

ok so i have to put the game in the xbox and use flashXFP look in the d:/ dir of the xbox (the dvd game drive) and do a copy that way to the pc then copy back to the c:games dir of the xbox ? so will i have to repartition the c partition of the xbox using xboxhdm to resize it because the way xboxhdm is making it the e dir is the one that has the most space to copy games to.....

9. leeroy94

leeroy94 Regular member

i cant seem to make a dir in c: i try ... do i make the the game dir from the pc or the xbox

10. leeroy94

leeroy94 Regular member

its not allowing me to put anything o the c drive on the x box ... my game dir are e:games 3888mb and f:games 31344mb .... do i need to do something to make the c dir bigger ? wow im reallly confused now !

11. pastlog

pastlog Member

well first of all dont go in as anonymous. type in your xbox username and password which should both be xbox then if you see something big you know you dont need delete it just dont mess around in the xbins k

12. leeroy94

leeroy94 Regular member

ok well ya i have it set up in the site manager with the pass and the user name .....i think the c has like 433mb ... ill try and get back to ya

13. leeroy94

leeroy94 Regular member

[/quote]
    well first of all dont go in as anonymous. type in your xbox username and password which should both be xbox then if you see something big you know you dont need delete it just dont mess around in the xbins k[/quote]

ok well i couldnt delete anything in the c drice because there is nothing there ! im using xboxhdm and mahack xbox files to build my hd .. if that tells u anything ... so are u saying u can play any backup on your xbox no problems? and even if i could get 1 game to copy there would i have to delete it before i wanna put another 1 ... cuz there simply isnt the space .....

14. leeroy94

leeroy94 Regular member

15. leeroy94

leeroy94 Regular member

ok im getting extreamly upset ...ive just downloaded another game far cry and it gets to the start menu and freezes ... i thought the games didnt work but now im starting to think that its my xbox but i have 2 and they dont work in any of them ... i cannot make the c drive the default games dir and even if i could its too small to copy a game to ... plz help me ... i can ftp my box all day ! but the game dirs are e and f ........ i plan on putting in a 500gb drive and i think then g will be thr bigger game dir .... HELP ME BEFORE I SLIT MY THROT !!!!

16. leeroy94

leeroy94 Regular member

ok i did some searching and found the problem ! i needed to delete the files in the cache dir ... now all the newer games load perfict and i dont have a problem with any of the newer games ! wow !! sorry about all my bitching ! oh and paslog arnt u the guy they banned ? whats the with the wild goose chase about copying the games to C drive ... that was a farse ... were u just screwin with me??? anyway guys thankz for the help ... ill watch the thread and try to help any 1 i can with the knowledge iv accuired ... thankz to all ! happy xbox gamming and modding !!! merry xmas too !!!!

17. pastlog

pastlog Member

yes they banned me bastards any way i had to do that with the new games such as halo2 so no i wasnt screwin around i had to do that.

18. leeroy94

leeroy94 Regular member

well i have halo 2 as well and i just did a stright copy to e:games ... i have a 40gb drive ... i heard that the xbox will only reconise hd space up to 137gb is that true? if i buy a 500gb drive will i beable to use all the space??? or just 137gb of it?

19. pastlog

pastlog Member

it wont only just recognize 137 meg drive but you have to reprogram the whole damn thing if you want over 250 megs.

20. trav_555

trav_555 Member

okreturn have u had anyone have problems with the hackxbox.rar or wateva it was, cause it comes up with softmod installer deluxe 4 when booted via eject instead of ms dash, so i reinstalled via th sid 4 and it now wont come up at all

heres wat i did

ok so i had my softmod workin fine via the returns softmod method right, then today i decided i didnt want it to run softmod installer when i open up disc drive i want it to open up ms dash original, i could already open the dash by clicking ms dash in evo x so i thought it would work, so i went ahead and installed the softmod and i turn it back on and it runs evox as it should so i turn it off and run it via eject button and it goes to xbox live crap nd wont let me exit it. so i restart xbox go into evox and run ms dash from there and it just goes back to evox, soi run xbmc as a an app and go to file manager and click C drive nd it comes up with an error, i restart back to evox and ftp, it works fine except when in flashfxp i open C and it shows up with nothing in it and wont let me copy anything to it. please help

thanks mate any help would be great