1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotswap Can Fix Xbox With Error 13, 14, 16, 20 And 21, can reinstate Xbox's HDD To Factory Condition, can also Install/Reinstall Softmod Files. Al...

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by TheReturn, Apr 19, 2006.

1. bigchriss

bigchriss Guest

OK I EXTRACTED THE C AND E FOLDER FROM THE .r00 ok. now do i have to put the .r01 to .r21 in the xbox hdd aswell. im not going to do hotswap agian until i make sure this is right with you.

2. bigchriss

bigchriss Guest

ok im going to tell you what i did so you can tell me if that is right.

1. i downloaded the isobuster
    2. i downloaded the mods
    3. i right clicked the .r00 and extracted it to shademands ready made xbox softmod\
    3. so it made its own folder which it had 665MB in it. so i double clicked on it
    4. inside it had a isobuster picture and it siad shademands ready made xbox softmod iso image so i double clicked that
    5. it shows me whats in there (C and E folders)
    6. i right clicked C folder and it siad extract C folder, i did and put it in its own folder. extracted E folder the same way and put it in the same folder i put the C folder in.

NOW IS THIS RIGHT, IF NOT CAN YOU SEND ME THE RIGHT SHADEMANDS READY MADE XBOX SOFTMOD C AND E FOLDERS MY E-MAIL IS bigchriss26@hotmail.com

3. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

tell me what you have in C and E folder.

Do the hotswap, copy everything INSIDE the C folder to partition 3. And copy everything INSIDE the E folder to partition 4 AS THE TUTORIAL STATES.

4. bigchriss

bigchriss Guest

inside C folder has: audio folder, f0nts folder, fonts folder, SID folder, skid folder, trainers folder, xboxdashdata.185ead00 folder, xodash folder, evox configuration settings, evoxdash.xbe file, msdash.xbe file, xbox boox.xtf file, xbox.xtf file, xboxdash.xbe file, thats what is in the C folder.

inside E folder has: 90x26 folder, apps folder, backup folder, CACHE folder, music folder, video folder, games folder, HDDloader folder, KNOPPIX folder, music folder, picture folder, SAVES folder, SCREENSHOTS folder, TDATA folder, UDATA folder, video folder, default.xbe file, itunes pls audio playlist, linux24 file, linuxboot.cfg cfg file, minirt24 winrar archive, screendump 640 x 480 bitmap image, x-DSLchangelog text document, x-DSLcheatcodes text documents, x-GPL text documents, x-DSLreadme text documents

thats all thats in the C and E folders.

5. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Hey Return

I broke my xbox when i flashed it with a new EEPROM and it involved alot of unlocking and locking of harddrive and my xbox is now pretty much a paperweight lol. would this hotswap method work when my xbox has been flashed with a new EEPROM?

Thanks Mike

6. FUCKYOU64

FUCKYOU64 Member

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A BIG ASS TOWEL SAYING " U WANNA GET HIGH" ON YOUR PAGE .. dumass maybe you should check your hotlinks and shit once and a while... or even better host them yourself

7. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

@FUCKYOU64
    WHAT THE fusk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
    WHICH LINK?

8. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

@bigchriss

Yes, copy everything inside C folder to partition 3 and copy everything inside the E folder to partition 4.

Just follow step by step of my tut, your xbox should work.

@Mik3h

what is your xbox status now? Is Hdd unlock? which error code do you have?

If your hdd is unlock, then you need modchip to fix it. You can borrow it from your friend. After I fix your xbox, then return it.

9. FUCKYOU64

FUCKYOU64 Member

YOU DUMASS THERE IS A BIG ASS IMAGE OF TOWELIE FROM SOUTHPARK SAYING "U WANNA GET HIGH" ON THE FIRST PAGE

10. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

What's the fusk?
    They just change the link.

SO SOOORY!!!

11. FUCKYOU64

FUCKYOU64 Member

just fusk off already u gay ass

12. RiceCakey

RiceCakey Member

I changed the link a long time ago, actually.

You were probably blocking referrals, which masked the fact that the image being displayed was the hotlink image, which is only shown when referrals clash with XGuide's default URL.

Next time consider asking webhosters before you link to their files, images, etc, etc, as its a waste of bandwidth and could easily change to a different image later, as you've seen today...

13. FunkyBich

FunkyBich Guest

just so you know a lawsuit is being launched against you because that picture was copyrighted material.. you have 24 hours to delete it if you have a copy on your computer

14. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

@FUCKYOU64
    Get the fusk out of this forum. Otherwise I will ban your ass.

15. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

for the pic, I already fix it.

16. RiceCakey

RiceCakey Member

I also apologise for the general faggatronics of these other guys, as they discovered this forum post whilst on IRC, and have taken it up as a personal war...

17. FUCKYOU64

FUCKYOU64 Member

boo hoo im crying a little right now....

18. FunkyBich

FunkyBich Guest

Who the fusk you think you are? You take peoples shit and you still complain when they say dont?
    get your fusking 10 year old ass back to ur mommas house before they come lookin for u

19. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

well, look at your name, no one would like it. So please get out the here.

20. FUCKYOU64

FUCKYOU64 Member

since you said please i will... have a nice day