1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotswap Can Fix Xbox With Error 13, 14, 16, 20 And 21, can reinstate Xbox's HDD To Factory Condition, can also Install/Reinstall Softmod Files. Al...

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by TheReturn, Apr 19, 2006.

1. cottenn

cottenn Guest

sounds good lol but i did the xbmc thing and i took out slayer disc then restarted then load screen came up then all it shows is the EVO X logo and xbox logo then underthat it says SlaYers 2.7

2. shaun6628

shaun6628 Guest

i have tried to do this probaly 10 times with un hoking the xboxs hard drive when the logo appears then i hook it where the dvd-cd player and burner once were but when i go to xplorer360 it does not find the hard drive but if i go in to the control pannel it shows it being there. do you have any advise?

3. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

what is your xbox problem? which error code? Does PC have any problem booting up after connecting xbox's hdd? are PC's hdd and xbox's hdd on different IDE cable?

4. Jinx2011

Jinx2011 Guest

Hey I Just Screwed Up My Xbox The Same Same Way Softmodding and Just Pushing Button And Deleted My Dash And Was Wondering If There Is a Way To Install A New Dash With Out The Method Of Hotswapping!! THX

By The Way I Used Action Replay And Splinter Cell
    If That Helps!!!

5. cottenn

cottenn Guest

What error do you have and if you dont want to hot swap you can try to burn a slayer disc to do a full rebuild or buy a mod chip :)

6. shaun6628

shaun6628 Guest

idont get any errors i just get the screen with the big x then it says microsoft the computer boot up normally about half the times i tried it but it still never reconizes the hard drive

7. shaun6628

shaun6628 Guest

the xbox is on the ide cable that was hooked up to the cd drive but i unhooked it from that

8. Jinx2011

Jinx2011 Guest

thx for the quick reply my error is 13 and i dont want to risk esd and back flow of electric current and fry my xbox do to hotswapping and
    i have burnt a slayer copy on a cd-r slowest speed and the xbox
    dont read it!

9. Jinx2011

Jinx2011 Guest

o ya i dont do modchips eathier 2 of my friend fried theres
    only gamesave and also i am broke i am 15 live with my mom and dad(lung cancer plz pray)!!!

yahoo id on everday dunn55us2003

aim id on everday too camcounterstrike

10. cottenn

cottenn Guest

no email address or u get banned i suggest u edit that very fast

11. Jinx2011

Jinx2011 Guest

o ya i dont do modchips eathier 2 of my friend fried theres
    only gamesave and also i am broke i am 15 live with my mom and dad(lung cancer plz pray)!!!

yahoo id on everday dunn55us2003

aim id on everday too camcounterstrike

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2007
  12. Jinx2011

Jinx2011 Guest

well still i need help and what u mean
    banned and how to become promoted form a newbie

13. cottenn

cottenn Guest

ur going to get banned if a moderator see's that email address
    EDIT IT

14. Jinx2011

Jinx2011 Guest

y would i get banned but add me to ur yahoo or aim alot quicker and no 3min post for us noobs

15. cottenn

cottenn Guest

because its the form rules and no i will not add you i dont do that messaging stuff

10. Don't post your email address to the forums! Spambots love dumb forum users who post their email addresses to public sites and grab those addresses and you will soon discover the wonders of penis enlargement kits and other really useful products posted daily to your inbox.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

16. Jinx2011

Jinx2011 Guest

ooo ic well any i need help!

17. cottenn

cottenn Guest

Well if slayer dont work and you dont want to do hotswap... if u do it properly you wont fry anything other than that ur xbox is crap!

have fun!

18. Jinx2011

Jinx2011 Guest

is it because it is a cd-r instead of cd-rw

19. cottenn

cottenn Guest

try it with dvd's if not then do hot swap or buy a mod chip

20. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

@shaun6628
    Ok i see your problem. Do hotswap again but this time disconnect IDE cable from xbox's hdd JUST BEFORE the microsoft logo shown up.

@Jinx2011
    Does your xbox still play games? if not, you have to do hotswap or buy modchip.

If yes, then burn any autoinstaller disk and try to load it.