1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hottest Girl

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by solargame, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobright

bobright Guest

Solargame - I have been instructed to yell at your for totally pointless posting. dRD is getting very annoyed that every thread he gets in on you reply with "thanks dRD" or "yeah same here" or whatever. please please PLEASE stop replying to threads unless you have something valid to say.
    and I'm saying the exact same thing to ALL members, not just solargame (he was one that just happened to annoy the boss, haha). we dont want to ban anyone, EVER (except the ipod people, it makes my day to ban those idiots), we want eveyone here to get along and be a big ass 300,000+ member family. but for right now, please ease up on the pointless replies. dRD just surprized me and said he'd look into making the saftey valve and "all other topics" not count towards post count, but for now it does so we've been instructed to just delete the post if it makes no sense, and if it's deleted it does not count towards your total, so at least thats a start.
    [/quote]

okay come on now, we opressing people now. hahaa

i was reading some of these posts and agreed with them, but freakin looord. you guys need to unbunch your undergarments

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

3. djscoop

djscoop Active member

thats it...just throw more fuel on the fire...I smell fireworks!

4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

bobright - if you're going to quote me, at least quote it right, make it bold for all to see!
    What i said is exactly what i meant and it's not oppressing in any way. there has been a long time rule here that the type of posting I described is not only undesirable, it's downright annoying. Oppressing no, it's for the good of the site. If you dont agree with that, thats fine, you are entitled to your opinion. See, we dont oppress people here at aD, we welcome all kinds since it's good for having a diverse community. It's when people break the flow of things, or cause countless others to sift thru mindless garbage, thats when it becomes a problem. You might enjoy this, sorry we cant help you there. Luckily for most members and users of this forum you do not make or enforce the rules, I do. If you feel we dont have enough mindless crap for you to sift thru, you're more than welcome to find another forum full of junk to wade thru.

Neph - thanks, you knew i'd want that one ;)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2005
  5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Heeez got balls I will give him that... ;-)

6. catfreak

catfreak Active member

... Heee just has to learn how to properly use those rocks in an adult manner ... Not by doing an imitation of someone doing their thankless job ...

..... I think that it's time to close this thread .....

7. bobright

bobright Guest

since when was i lookin for mindless crap to sift through - this is the mindless crap i have to sift through. you guys yellin down each others necks all the time - if you dont agree with each other or are worried about someone reachin their next up status. this is the lame stuff - all youre going to do is do the opposite of whatever youre trying to accomplish. the bad apples will get lost in the rubble, regardless.

8. darthnip

well here's the thing, we've been doing it long before you got here and we've got along just fine. again, you're entitled to your opinion, but leave the way we handle things up to the people that actually handle them. oh and btw, you coming in with your remark is just as bad as anyone else's so you really dont have alot of room to talk. If you dont like the way we do things around here well i guess i'll have to quote my great great grandmother and say to you "tough titty". It's about time we close this thread, but it's not like me to close something if you still have more to say, just not my style. I'll give it till tomorrow if anyone wants to add anything.

edit: oh and i love that sig, my kids think it's great.

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

school will be starting soon and the KIDS will be thining out in here

or i at least hope so !!!!!!!!

10. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Yeah iam for closing this thread

its run its course

time to slam the door shut on this one

BAMMM!!!!

11. andmerr

andmerr Guest

@ darthnip:

if you actually did away with the safety thread i can see people posting the crap all through the forum, but with the safety value being what it is at least you have all the crap contained.BBMAYO also has a point that this area is really a meeting place but posting 25+ pages on the hottest girl is a bit excessive.I guess i'm as guilty as the next person as my joke thread to lighten the week for one and all has also reached similar proportions.

Darth i've been here 3 years and found this the best on the net.With the help i have recieved and hopefully given back , it has been a fulfilling experience but , yes there is always a but.But peoples attitudes seem to be changing and maybe we need to re educate people in how and when to post.(i remeber bringing this point up about 1 year ago)I have found some people are as you say [bold]just posting crap to go up the ranks [/bold].I am a big fan of no titles.They have a place fair enough but if i had a choice i guess i'd follow dRD's lead and scrap the title, they dont mean anything.Its how many people you help that really counts.As long as i know it , doesnt matter what any one else thinks.I really appreciate the ones that come back with ........[bold]thanks for the help or ask for more advice,they are the ones that actually are learning[/bold].Dont you all get that warm fuzzy feeling when they say thanks.If you dont ....what you guys machines or something

At the end of the day this site is only going to get better.(thats a certainty)

@ bobright: Gather all the facts and then evaluate the information before you give an answer.Yours showed that you didnt really get the gist and by not getting the gist your comments were just literally crap.

to all a goodnight

oh before i forget: [bold]welcome back bbmayo[/bold]

andmerr

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2005
  12. bobright

bobright Guest

Yup better shut the door, cause im comin!!!

hahaa, oh man. yeah i think ill just keep whatever i was gonna add to myself. dont wanna stir up anything more than i can already feel i am. which wasnt my intention to begin with and yeah dont care to elaborate any further...shoves hand down throat

:GRIN:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2005
  13. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Thanks andmerr glad to be back :)

14. darthnip

no worries guys, the safety valve will never be closed. We will be keeping a closer eye on some of the silly stuff in here though, but not like the other forums, it will always be the one place we can have silly threads like this one :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.