1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how 2 mod old halo 2 maps?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by sheba18, Jun 27, 2006.

1. fsa

fsa Guest

sry i was readin the first page and thought i'd post and then i realized that there were 2 pages after that and the topic of the thread had completly changed and i guess in the end im the noob.....lmao

2. FEAR_KBF

FEAR_KBF Member

When you activate the AI you also have to Disable Auto-update for this to work. This means you wont have the new maps or most likely Foundation.

3. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

Oh, okay

4. Five5

Five5 Member

hey dead rain, did you try to get into beta testing for H3? If so did you get in?

5. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

I dont gots me a 360, i keep telling my friend to sign up, i thought it came out in the spring?

6. Five5

Five5 Member

well they sent me an e-mail that says they're going to tell me in the next few days. Probably won't, but hey anybody who doesn't can just buy the game crackdown which comes out like on the twentieth of febuary.

7. Five5

Five5 Member

k guys not the place but nobody's really posting here anyway, and we're all pretty good friends. Does anyone know where i can get a cracked (need no disc, duh)full version of halo for pc?

8. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

where not supposed to talk about it, agaisnt rules, welL I got MinE is What Is you pRoblEm

get the code?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  9. Five5

Five5 Member

tricky tricky, that's good. Will do Deadreain. Thanks for putting your life on the line.

10. Cblunt420

Cblunt420 Member

u dont have to copy the whole game just explore the d files after the game loads and copy them to a new folder on your e drive and then ftp them to ur computer edit them and sign map and then re ftp bak to ur box and it should work.

11. BAY123

BAY123 Member

hey bitch y u need to yell at people SO U no wat if u dont want to get ur ass kicked then shut the fusk up noob dats right ur a fuckin noob also i can get people to kick ur ass NOOB stop being an ass

12. mrbla

mrbla Member

i need help with ftp the old maps. i thought that i did it right but every time i load the game on my modded dash it says halo 2 then it turns to a blue screen and dosint even load the game. i read earlyer in the tread that you have to copy the game to something can somebody tell me how to do that!!!!!

13. Five5

Five5 Member

mrbla, you said you thought you did it right. Tell me what you did so i can tell you what you did wrong.