1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how 2 put halo 2 modds on your xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by dcunitdfn, Jul 2, 2007.

1. dcunitdfn

dcunitdfn Member

im sorta a newbioe att all this modding and stuff but im trying to modd my halo 2 for xbox and i was wondering exactly how do u put halo2 modds onto ur xbox
    do u connect ur xbox Harddrive directly to ur comp (if u do how, b/c i did and mi comp. is not showing tht its connected)or wat b/c im pretty confused so ne help at all would be awsome
    thnx
    -SCOTT

2. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

ok first, what maps do you want to mod, map packs, disk maps, or both? If you want to mod disk maps you will need to either copy halo to your xbox hd or burn it to a disk when it is modded. if you want to copy it to your hd you will need a hd that has enough space for halo and get dvd2xbox. when halo is coppied to your xbox you ftp to your xbox to take out the maps and mod them then copy them over, if you burn to a disk you ftp to your xbox when the halo disk is in and take all of the files out and mod them then burn them to the disk. if you want to mod map pack maps then ftp in to e drive and find any .map files and mod them and replace them.

3. dcunitdfn

dcunitdfn Member

im pretty shure tht ther map packs b/c i got them online at Se7en SinS

im mainly trying to get the downloads from mi PC onto mi xbox for halo
    and mi HD is 10G so it should be fine for now
    im still trying to get dvd2xbox so yeah
    is it a software program or what??
    and is there a way to do it w/o the dvd2xbopx

sry lyk i said im pretty new 2 this stuff

4. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

yea you can do it without dvd2xbox, put halo in your dvd drive and ftp to your xbox then take out all the files from halo, should be in g drive i belive, and then put them in e/games, you will probrably need to make a games folder in your e drive, tell me the names of the maps you got from se7en sins and i will tell you if they are map pack maps or disk maps.