1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How About Enforcing the Descriptive Title Rule?

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by TomBrookl, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Dragula96

Dragula96 Guest

Let's make a sticky just for Tom Brooklyn to report in? ;)

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

TomBrookl, maybe you should read the forum rules too as obvious you haven't with these posts in this thread alone never mind other threads.
    10. September 2008 @ 14:07
    10. September 2008 @ 14:20
    other members posted
    12. September 2008 @ 02:44
    12. September 2008 @ 03:16
    12. September 2008 @ 03:44

12. Repeated posts to increase total number of posts is not allowed. Especially if your message is the last in the thread, edit it rather than post a new message.

3. varnull

varnull Guest

beat me to it.. I was going to mention the triple post too ;)

Shouldn't this be a SV topic anyway? It's more a chat than a feedback and suggestions.

4. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

yea what Varnul said. SV this puppy...it is good humor..well my sick sence of humor....lmao

triple post????? not the good ole lets build my post count so i can become a ADA... that does tend to happen alot. yup im guilty of it to. im sorry.

but seriously as i stated and XenigmaX said. once people get the experience the titles get better, and for a mod to watch it any closer than they do would be a waist of time...and like i said before if it is a SR member or ADA doing it then they should be bumped down a status,casue they should know better...(i know thats a little harsh)

5. varnull

varnull Guest

I want more topics like "I got my thumb stuck up my a$$- please help me"

hahaha.. sorry.

6. TomBrookl

TomBrookl Member

I would like to address that in the relavent thread, but Afterdawn has locked me out of that thread which I started on that topic, citing that I have not posted enough threads to entitle me to respond to threads over 60 days old.