1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I back up protected games?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by jorge9705, Jan 31, 2005.

1. jorge9705

jorge9705 Guest

I just buyed Halo, and HalfLife 2, and I would love to now how could I Backup those games, I Tried it with Alcohol 120% but it dirint work so I was wondering If someone could help me the protection the disk has is called "SafeDisc 2.70.030", I scaned it with A-Ray Scanner v2.0.1.2.
    Well thats all I`ll wait for an anser

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

3. dishacker

dishacker Member

just to let you know i have halo2 got it same day never used original exept to back it up k here is what you have to do u need to do odviacly u have a mod chip i hope or soft mod u need to ftp to youre xbox i use flashfxp once you are connected u need to copy whats in the d drive that is the cd drive on the xbox make a folder on desktop and rename to whatever the game is after all files have transfered use Qwix to convert whats in the folder u made to an iso now dont try and use iso buster or anyother iso programe it wont work use Qwix then after iso is complete use nero and burn image and voila game is copied and will work if it dont you did something wrong get back to me if you need more helpp with this good luck

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ dishacker

We're discussing PC games which is an entirely different process than XBox ;)

5. jorge9705

jorge9705 Guest

Yep, it's totally another thing.