1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i edit auto protect in norton antivirus

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by comixdudê, Jan 14, 2005.

1. comixdudê

comixdudê Member

i scaned my computer and as usual the norton found the cracks that i have (it isnt a virus) and by mistake i put him in exclud or quarantin and it (the norton)delete it (the crack) and now every time that i dwonload the crack the auto protect delete it automaticli the same thing hapened with my gmail hack soft and i need it very badly and every time extrect it auto protect delete it
    plz help me!!!!!
    thanking you in advance

2. djcsurf

djcsurf Guest

Probably because the CRACK[/img] is infected with a trojan or some other little nasty.
    That's what you get for using cracks.
    [bold]PS. Have you read the forum rules[/bold]

3. rroettger

rroettger Regular member

Open Norton, click on Reports, for quarantined items click on View Report. You should be able to handle it from here. Be careful playing with fire you are going to get burned.
    It is not against the rules to ask for help with Norton. If he wants to hang himself, more power to him. Personally I say screw any large corporation you can, but not the little guy. The corporation is going to screw you. I know I work for one. I have seen them commit fruad, but it is not fruad for them. It is just a mistake. A mistake that would get us a five year vacation.

4. comixdudê

comixdudê Member

what do u mean i cant ask about kinds of antivirus in forums

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i think he was referring to cracks but as you weren't asking for cracks, you are ok this time