1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i have individual episodes on 1 disc

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by nickw, Feb 6, 2007.

1. nickw

nickw Member

Hi, how can i have individual episodes on 1 disc in Video_TS like for example a couple of series of the simpsons episodes on 1 disc. instead of searching for it using fast forward i do not have a dvd compatiable for just having it in divX format so i cant do it that way, i always use WinAVI to convert movies into Video_TS then use nero to put it to disc but it wont let me put more then 1 Video_TS in the red folder. What program can i use ect. sorry if i havnt explained myself properly.

2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

The easiest option for this IMO would be to use DVD Shrink in the "re-author" mode check this out episode disk using DVD Shrink
    This won't give you any menus, but most DVD remotes have a button called "Title" on them and will automatically skip to the next episode when pressed.

If you need the menus then process the episodes in Shrink first and then use Nero Vision Express to make your own menus.

Good luck

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007