1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i mod an unmoded xbox with the harddrive of a moded xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by modman1, Sep 25, 2006.

1. modman1

modman1 Guest

Ok here the deal.
    I have a moded xbox(it has a chip) with the works…
    A 200gb hard drive, UnleashesX, XBMC, the hole nine …and I just got a new xbox…
    And I was wondering if there is a way to mod an unmoded xbox(no chip nothing) with the stuff that I have got on my moded xbox.
    I was thinking like just FTP all of my files and folder from my hard drive on my xbox(with the chip)…to the other hard drive on the xbox(without the chip).
    Kind of like a softmod…But I have never seen any one do anything like that.
    So can it be done?
    I know how to FTP. and I am going to put a new harddrive in the xbox(without a chip).
    But will it work???
    It is kind of like a soft-mod…or copying something from one memorycard to the other…
    If anyone can help plezszsssz do I need all the help I can get.

And Thank You

2. casper007

casper007 Guest

I aint sure but i doubt it will work as its the chip (hardmod) that allows your (chipped) box to read unsigned code. you might wanna think about just soft moddin it!

3. modman1

modman1 Guest

i was thinking softmod but i don't have the games and any of that stuff i need for it...and in doing a softmod you would need to get some files and stuff like that on to the harddrive so that your xbox can be moded from the files and i am kind of doing that ... But with a harddrive and flash-fxp...and not a game or that xbox memorycard thing...
    so could any one help with it...i know it something new...but hey, when it's done it's done...thanks

4. modman1

modman1 Guest

So can any one help me?!?!?!?