1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can you make your own runescape servers? **NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR INSTANT BANNING**

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by glitchzoo, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Runeskape

Runeskape Regular member

Soz Creaky - *Salutes* I've Editted The Post

OK First, There Has Been Countless Walk-throughs Through These Pages. Making A Runescape Private Server Isn't Just A half Hour Job For Most Of You, So Please Stop Expecting It To Be As Simple As "createmyrunescapeserverforme.exe" But, As Requested I Plan On Making A Fully Detailed Guide All-in-one .exe On Making Servers. Expect For Me To Have It Completed Within A Fortnight. Until Then Try Your Hardest and Please GO EASY On The Nooby Questions. its Getting rather tedious me reposting after reposting answers to the same questions.

Runeskape

PS: A Small Note. i Once couldn't wait for people to show me how to make my server. Read Through EVERY page on this thread, i guarantee that they will increase your understanding of making a server and thus make it much much easier for you to make one if you ever get that far.

// RUNESKAPE CLIENT MAKING\\

As A Service to the afterdawn community, i am making free custom clients FOR FREE (ATM)

If You Have a fully WORKING server which you can log onto and have a reasonable understanding of java please use my new thread to apply for your own client.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Cheers

3. death38

death38 Member

The 'Better' Server

If you want a better server try ric-scape. It's really cool. It saves your games, no errors, all skills and you have a username, password and server. So it's alot securer in the way of your details.

If you want to know more about my server, it's called deathscape and coming very soon. I'm working on V2 which has house making add-in.

Someone else can answer ur questions about compiling if you can't do it. I've been working on this for 3 months now....

4. Runeskape

Runeskape Regular member

ricscape is just another source, ricscape as a "server" doesn't have a username password server IP, thats the ricscape client. and Ill think you find there is more up-to-date files for the client than those shown on page 1. Also this is a thread for blakescape and its source bases...

I'm not sure if this is advertising or not, but ill let creaky or nephilim figure that out.

Runeskape

PS: house building has already been done by fr33scape... Just thought i'd let you know...

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  5. newborama

newborama Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2008
  6. kolina

kolina Member

man pls pes m me pio programma eftiaxes ton server plsssss

7. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

Lol, I haven't touched afterdawn in quiet some time, and when I drop in on this thread to see how RuneSkape is handling things, I'm mentioned in the most recent post (lol). Makes me smile, anyway.

Anyway, I guess I'm making a shout-out for anyone who is still lost as to how to use a No-IP DNS (much safer then himachi, and far more professional). A LONG TIME AGO (several pages back) I made an announcement that I had written a lose guide on how to use the No-IP Dynamic DNS System.

Well for those of you who are still intrested in learning how to get an address like MyCheesyRSServer.Servegame.com working for you and your server, I've finally expanded that guide into its full and finalized form.

The new guide will walk you through EVERY STEP OF DNS & NETWORK setup, teaching you things like how to adjust port forwarding, how to identify the IP addresses, and how to allow the server to run through your firewall, instead of having to disable it.

The new guide can be found on the same page as the old guide, just scroll down for the continuations. Link

8. aarrgghhh

aarrgghhh Member

This is not the best guide to do server i have seen many other guides what are much better than this and i have seen this same guide at other pages so i think this is copied from other page and other page comments was little cursing.. So MAKE BETTER.. And that 127.0.0.1 is for noob's.. Everyone who can even write go to moparscape serverstatus list and there u will see better servers and you can use silabclient or moparscape client if you don't want make own server. But if you want make own server go to mod taharok's tutorial or else tutorials them are lots of better than this, and im not cursing this guide, it's good try.. I'm trying make own server too but i'm too lazy to make one yet so i'm waiting to get good source..

9. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

Granted this thread has been messy from the very begining, but let me assure you of a few things:

1) Users who request help in this thread recieve help MUCH SOONER than those who post anywhere else (most of those users never recieve help at all).
    2) I wrote all of my own guides, as did RuneSkape. There was no copying and pasting done since I came into this thread.
    3) 127.0.0.1 is the localhost address, and YES IT IS MEANT TO BE "Noobish", because this guide is intended for NOOBS.
    4) Comming in and telling everyone to use other server software and clients and whatnot will in no way help them. The readers here are learning the ABSOLUTE BASICS to setting up a BLAKESCAPE-BASED Server (it's been that way since the first page, all of the other things like moparscape and whatnot are technically off-topic).
    5) You really shouldn't come in and register an account at a place like this only to make negative comments. It's annoying and immature, and it will most likely make you the enemy of many members and moderators - so you're more likely to find yourself without an account.

10. shooster

shooster Member

where do u fing the compile.net thing

11. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

If you're running Blakescape (as discussed from the start of this thread) it's in the server folder, just extract your server archive and find it.

If you're running MoparScape, it will be in one of the sub-folders.

12. Runeskape

Runeskape Regular member

HEY VICIOUS. man good to see someone else who can spell runescape private server! we must catch up, you know my email, sorry if i offneded anyone there...

13. kalifa7

kalifa7 Member

not all servers are edited laimscape. by the way also u need java jdk i surgess the newest one out is the best for it i had same probalm as you's if u need to ask anythink plz reply. also ill try to get the beta map because the one thats on now is no good anymore.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  14. Runeskape

Runeskape Regular member

I use my new server, Dynastyscape. Having a few connection problems though.

~Liam

15. reecejt

reecejt Guest

it dosent work my brothers computer has the cilent and it says error connecting

16. Runeskape

Runeskape Regular member

Reecejt, The Client Should Load Up, But Logging Onto My IP Address Is Currently Unavailable.

The Port In The Client Is For Anti Hack, Which Is Probabally Why Your Server Doesn't Like It.

I'll Get Around To Uploading An Easier One For You Guys Once I'm A Little Less Busy.

Thanks,

Liam.

17. jtzarnick

jtzarnick Member

hi if i owned a runescape server would i have the control to be any level i want or level any1 else the level they desire?

18. Runeskape

Runeskape Regular member

depending on source, but on 99.9% of most cases, you sure could!

~Liam

19. scaperune

scaperune Member

how do you run this compile.bat?

20. chillvik

chillvik Member

i cant go to the site: kulma.ath.cx/rs/items
    what do i do?
    it stays problem with loading this site

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008