1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did my android phone calendar appointments make it to my iPad?

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by Gossens, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gossens

Gossens Member

I use a GalaxySII android phone and put all my appointments on my phone's calendar. I updated my first generation iPad to IOS5 last week. This morning, I noticed that all my android phone calendar items are now on my iPad calendar. I do not think I did any 'sync' set ups between my phone and iPad (maybe I did something inadvertently). Does anyone know how this sync happened? I don't mind it, just wondering how it works. Thanks for your help!

2. berrymartin

berrymartin Member

If you had set up a sync option between your phone and your google calender and your iPad and google calander, that would do the trick. See whether that's what happened. If you are new to the android world, I would suggest the amazon ebook: 100 Ways you can use your android device.

3. hanoobal

hanoobal Regular member

On your iPad open your Calendar app and tap on the "Calendars" button on the top left. Now see under what category your iPad calendar falls. Chances are you set your iPad calendar to sync with your Google account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.