1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I add that little "sparkle" to pictures?

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by rbeau, Nov 17, 2007.

1. rbeau

rbeau Member

I see people putting the little diamond sparkle graphic into pictures so it really appears the object is sparkling. (Not animated, just the little graphic.)

What program do you get that from (and where to download it)? Or can anyone just send me the graphic?

Here is a link to an Ebay auction where the person is using those sparkle graphis in their pictures at the bottom of the page (so you see exactly what I mean!!)

Thanks!

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

first off, Don't know if you're talking about the picture of the item or the border with the roses and sparkles going off. the border is a .gif file that is made up of maybe 3 images that are played in a loop to make the sparkles turn on and off. the item image has fack diamonds and ribbons and such that when the flash goes off it reflects the light and makes sparkles, not that a program produced the sparkles. So which are you talking about?

3. rbeau

rbeau Member

No no no. I'm talking about lots of the little white star-type sparkle icon that has been edited INTO the pictures of the shirt.

THOSE sparkles were not created by the camera taking the picture. You have to look closely at the picture and you'll see that there are like 10 of them placed in a picture. They are easier to see in the pictures that are zoomed in closer to the shirt because the size of the sparkle graphics don't change size so they appear larger (and easier to see) in the close-up pictures.

There's nothing to do with anything on the page -- I'm just talking about the pictures.

4. Franco45

Franco45 Guest

Limewire=photoshop=sparkle

5. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

Franco45 ....... you have your girls and I have mine:

[​IMG]

every where I went in Vegas these girls served my drink, dinner, EVERYTHING!!!!! Made my vacation!

6. blubyu

blubyu Member

It sounds like you're talking about a plugin used in some of the paint progs like paintshop pro etc.
    For psp the plugin is called a 'tube'. You can also google psp sparkle, but the stock psp versions come with it.